Friday, December 28, 2007

A haiku and a thought.


[Reaching contentment
Is to relinquish the search
for life and His plan.]



Restlessness and discontent make an impeccable recipe for progress. If we're comfortable in our lives, perhaps we're doing something very wrong.

What are we willing to give up to live past our own potential, and live up to the potential we were made to live up to.

You see, I've given up on my fear of failure because I've come to the realization that with the life ahead of me, I will inevitably fail far more than most.

I'm looking forward to every stumble.
It's all part of the race.
[Heb. 12:1]

5 think:

Anonymous said...

are you sure Heb 12:1 says that?
bible gateway say otherwise

Stephen said...

i was alluding to it. (and let us run with endurance this race marked out for us)

:]

Anonymous said...

I see.
Otherwise, I do enjoy this post.

Anonymous said...

You continue to amaze me.

Point Dexter said...

Why can't we just be comfortable with our lives?

Don't let anyone else taint your view of happiness.