Thursday, January 22, 2009

...and paper takes the gold over technology.

so it's been a bit since i've written anything on here.
in all honesty my Moleskine has been robbing this blog of my creativity... and i suppose everything else i write about.
but for the few that do read and periodically check-- i do indeed care about you, so i will leave you with something i'm learning.

(and by that i mean something i've begun learning as of four minutes ago.)

How dare i assume that in this second (minute, hour, day, week, etc...) I'm to be waiting on something else in life to happen? I know that God is far too precise, too much of an ace to let myself think that there's never something to learn. or do. even if it is resting.

the second i (we?) become bored, perhaps we've stopped living as we should.

0 think: